Foil blocking

A special print finish in which a coloured foil is applied to a specified area on printed materials. A huge range of colours are available and this finish adds a little 'je ne sais quoi'.


What design words or terms have we missed? Tweet them to us @supercooldesign, including the hashtag #knowdesign, and we'll add 'em.